If my mathematical accuracy is anything to reckon with, I won’t be wrong to say that, Nigerians would have a date with history, twelve (12) days from now.
Twelve days may be short, but enough to take a decision that would either make or mar our destinies in the Nigeria and throughout our life time on planet earth. Hence, we must take our destiny in our hands.
Twelve days to either allow or overturn impending disastrous doom.
days to avert ‘had I know.’
Twelve days to have a future for posterity cum generations yet unborn.
Twelve days to avert satanic bondage to a blissful eternity.
Twelve days to make or mar, the era of unprecedented peace, or catastrophic eternity.
Twelve days that would either brew unity, oneness and peaceful coexistence amongst Nigerians across board, or perpetual enmity, intimidation and hostility.
The political horizon in Nigeria no
Note! I am neither a prophet nor a soothsayer, I am not a clairvoyant. Rather I am a Christian with strong believe in the infallibility of the word of Almighty God. Therefore, I believe that at creation, God embedded some measures of intuitive powers in every human creature.
On this premise, I want to warn Nigerians as always on the looming danger of unprecedented magnitude that would envelope the entire country should Buhari is allowed to rig himself into Aso rock the second time.
I know that some mischievous folks and destitute of truth, will brand me ‘Pessimist,’ unfortunately, I won’t be perturbed because truth will vindicate me at the time appointed.
Buhari’s second tenure aka “Next Level” is a time bomb waiting to explode, and I will not hesitate to reel out seven catastrophic events that would unfold in quick successions the moment Mr. Buhari is pronounced winner of Feb.16, 2019, Presidential election.
Quick successions. I will substantiate.
Remember, Buhari is the incumbent President, he does not need to wait for three months to May 29, 2019, when he would be sworn in, like in 2015, when former President Goodluck Jonathan was the incumbent President.
Sequel to his pronouncement as President elect, Nigerians would witness the following:
- There would an unprecedented harsh economic recession.
- Buhari would embark on a marathon medical vacation to UK without constitutional transmission of powers to the vice President, Yemi Osinbajo.
- He would commence full blown Islamization agenda.
- He would promulgate anti-Christian policy that would reduce Christian programs and church activity in Nigeria.
- There will be an increased activity of Boko Haram, and Fulani herdsmen onslaughts all over Nigeria.
- All those fingered in corruption related cases in his first tenure, irrespective of their political parties, starting from Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Rotimi Amaechi, Adams Oshiomhole, Raji Fashola, Urji Uzor kalu et al, would be stripped of all those properties and everything that represent illegally acquired wealth, and hauled into prison.
- All the monsters in the toga of cabals would be unveiled and made known.