On the 2nd December, 2018 marks a historic day in the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta as new executive members were inaugurated after 8 years of the immediate past.
This happened after the Shurah committee who were saddled with the responsibility of getting new executives on board announced their decision.
The new chairman of the Funamaa, Mr Agboola Abolanle Muyideen a graduate of chemical engineering, graduated in 2000. The one time National Convention Chairman Lagos Chapter gave his acceptance speech, stating clearly how he declined at first then later came to make his decision clear until he couldn’t change Allah’s plan.
In his speech, he stressed he will follow the constitution by serving for just two years.
The chairman wasted no time as he immediately called for a meeting of the new executives for an introduction.
The vice chairman, Alh Ayo Muritala, CEO KnewRow Resources LTD added that there’s a need to carry members along especially the teaming youth so as to help in various ways, while he stressed the need for a total restructuring of the association, he describes FUNAAMA as a platform for networking, training and help members better is sacrosanct.
The members of the newly inaugurated executives are listed below:
- Chairman: Agboola Abolanle Muyideen – 08037220397
- Vice Chairman: Ayo Muritala – 08099451841
- General Secretary: Muritala Yusuf – 07069382222
- Financial Secretary: Adenekan Bashir – 08027478160
- PRO: Adeniyi Olubukola – 07031192577
- Treasurer: Olaniyan Shukrah – 08030511599
- Social Secretary: Babatunde Hafsoh- 08035905838
- Assistant General Secretary: Aishat Agboluaje – 08064651781
Kindly make dua for the executives as they steer the affairs of FUNAAMAA Lagos from December 2018 – November 2020.
Signed – General Secretary.