The popular social media app – particularly prevalent with 16-24 year-olds – has thousands of fans posting videos of themselves dancing to Rover thanks to its irresistibly catchy chorus, and the trending #mulachallenge dance.
Check out the official video below.
How can you not wiggle your hips to that? A happy, uplifting dance is the exact sonic tonic we all need right now!
Rover is popping off all over the world, and we’ve noticed some huge love on TikTok over here in NZ and with our neighbours in Australia.
So, we’ve found all the best #mulachallenge TikTok content, which mean you don’t need to go looking yourself!
Check out our five fave #mulachallenge videos below.
1. Aussie influencer Sarah Magusara loves a mu-la-la (ft her cute af baby)
2. Mu-la-la with Love Island star Luke Trotman
3. Mu-la-laing your pants off
4. “Sione the Stallion” won’t let quarantine stop the mu-la-la goodness
5. Siblings stuck in Isolation-land mu-la-la their boredom away
Now it’s time to get on TikTok and make your own #mulachallenge video! Let’s be honest, what else are you doing?
If you need some mu-la-‘spiration jump on TikTok and just search “S1mba – Rover” or #mulachallenge in the sound and hashtag sections and you’ll be flooded with content!